বৃহস্পতিবার, ৬ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

My Top 10 New Zealand Books for Kids & Teens in 2012 | My Best ...

December 6, 2012 ? 8:00 am

We have so many great authors and illustrators in New Zealand and I love shouting about them.? There have been a bumper crop of books from NZ authors and illustrators this year and there are strong contenders for the 2013 New Zealand Post Children?s Book Awards.? Some of these books have been included in my other Top 10 of 2012 lists but I wanted to do a separate list to highlight these spectacular NZ books.

Filed under children's fiction, young adult fiction, young adult, children, books, New Zealand, Illustrators

Source: http://bestfriendsrbooks.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/my-top-10-new-zealand-books-for-kids-teens-in-2012/

Obama Acceptance Speech Prop 30 Election 2012 Michigan Election Results Missouri Election Results usa today Amendment 64

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন